Monday 10 October 2016

My personality and the images that correspond with them.



I decided in order to show who I am through images, I needed to think outside the box a little. I want to start with cats, Maine coon cats to be exact. Maine coon cats are cats that turn out to be way bigger than most cat breeds. Though I may be on the shorter side, my personality can get pretty big once you get to know me. Maine coon cats can be a little mysterious, or super open and playful based on their mood and how you treat them, a lot like myself. Aside from being big, they also have long, fabulous fur that scatters along their body, the fluffiness of the fur hint kindness, warmth or even love. I try to make sure everyone I'm around gets that feeling of happiness and warmth in their lives.
Next was the decision to pick a rose/flower. Roses are my favourite type of flower, not because they have a romantic tone to them, but because of the way they look and some of the things roses are tied with. Roses seem to be very recognizable, but can also be fooled for other flowers because of their vast diversity within the species. I feel like this works for me, normally people can tell me apart form others so easily, but sometimes if I change something I'm unrecognizable! Roses come in many shapes, sizes and even colour like everyone else on this world. The final point I want to make is that a rose itself looks harmless, warm and sweet, but under all of that is its stem which is lined with spikes that can hurt you. Sometimes people see me as the delicate rose, but once they get to know me, I can be as crazy and hard to deal with than the spikes on the stem.
Next up is a batch of buttons! Yes! Buttons! I am obsessed with collecting them, buttons are just so much fun and have a childish ring to them. You can make so many things with buttons as long as you have the buttons the possibilities are endless! People make art out of buttons, use it in photography or and more. But what do buttons have to do with my personality? I think the fact that buttons are childish is something buttons and I tend to have in common. I can be a bubble of childish laughter when I want to, as well as colourful. Buttons do tend to come in many shapes, colours and sizes, which I really have been over the years.
Now we have the gemstone Amethyst! I'm born in February, which makes my gemstone Amethyst. That's not the only reason, though. I do like the colour purple, but that isn't the only reason I chose the amethyst. Amethysts have been symbolism for a lot of things, since it's a quartz, it's been depicted as a strong, courages gem that was sometimes worn as a symbol of strength. I can be a little chicken, especially when confronted with certain things. But in general, I try my hardest to be brave for the people that I care the most for.
Finally is my favourite breed of dog, the corgi. I did not pick the corgi simply because it's my favourite dog. A corgi is a very energetic dog, I can be a very energetic too. From just being very active to talking non-stop talking all day long. Corgis also smile a lot and I tend to smile a lot too. When I'm crazy and energetic I tend to move a lot, juts like a corgi does.

No comments:

Post a Comment